TRIP TO MARYLAND 6/2007
Mom and I drove down to Maryland to visit with my daughter and her family. My granddaughter turned 3 while we were there and, of course, we had a fun party to attend. Mom enjoyed the party as did I. Lots of little ones running around. It was fun to get to know Grace better and to do some grandmother/granddaughter bonding. She's is sooooo cute and very very talkative. We took a little side trip to Annapolis which is very close to where they live for a picnic dinner and feeding the ducks. My cousin came up to have lunch out with us to celebrate Mom's 89th a day before her birthday, because we left on that day. A good time was had by all. Most of the time we spent at the house relaxing and enjoying the time together. It was a great trip and I look forward to going back in November when my second grandchild will be born!
1 Comments:
Hi sis
I finally had time to visit your site and enjoy the photos of your trip to Maryland. Wish I could have been there to celebrate too! Can't wait for the next chapter when grandchild #2 is born in November!
Becky
Post a Comment
<< Home