Wednesday, February 21, 2007

FEBRUARY WALK AT THE BEACH







Here it is February 20th already! Where does the time go? I have been in deep freeze for more than a month here in Connecticut. Today the temps got up over 40 degrees so I decided to take a walk around our shoreline. I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the pictures I took while on my walk. Yes, the white patches are ice! It's interesting to see salt water when it is frozen. There is one shot of three swans I especially like. Unfortunately I was too far away and just have a simple zoom lens. I have discovered that, if you want to see them closer, you just need to double click on the picture! How far behind can spring be??

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sis
just loved the photos you took at the beach. It is so cool to see the swans at the waterside. We have had a snow geese invasion in Washington. I am still in Cananda and checking my email it was such a delight to be wisked back to the east coast.
Hugs,
Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home