Sunday, August 27, 2006

August 2006 Trip









The Washington Cathedral was awesome. I learned that my grandmother was part of the committee to help raise funds for this majestic church. We visited Arlington Cemetery and were very pleased to see how much respect was paid to the various areas.

2 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing with me..and I get to make the very first comment! I bet you had fun doing this and I finally got to see Stacy, used to chat with her quite abit. And also Ray, now I know when you talk about your mom, I can see her in my mind. Thanks again for sharing, will put this in my favorites and check back again...

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some great photos here, it was a real pleasure to see
DC area again. Your family is lovely and I think that little girl is precious. Good Job Gigigigi

sunnyfl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home